Hospital Bag Checklist
You must be getting so excited to meet your new baby for the first time, but in your excitement it can be easy to become forgetful. I always find that if I have a list of things to do or bring somewhere then I am less likely to forget something. That is why I created a hospital bag checklist.
Once I hit about 35 weeks I like to go ahead and have everything ready to go in case baby comes early. Every hospital is different and there are things that most provide you with during your stay.
Some things typically provided are:
- Giant mesh undies, that will make you feel so ridiculous BTW lol, my husband and I laugh every time I wear these.
- Giant pads for the excessive bleeding that will occur, for weeks to come.
- Witch hazel wipes.
- Squirt bottle (although with my third child the hospital did not provide that, which was odd since they tell you to squirt yourself instead of wipe for a week or so.)
- Socks, which are super warm and I am a HOT person so I still bring my own.
- Vaseline for circumcision.
- Water bottle for Mom.
I know going into the hospital for the first time to have a baby can be overwhelming. If you stick to a checklist and pre pack then you will usually be more prepared and at ease. This is such an exciting time and the last thing you need to be worried about is if you forgot something.
Print The Checklist Now!